Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow, SNOW, and MORE SNOW


I know you're probably tired of hearing about how much I hate winter. But I really do. I hate the ice and the snow and the cold. I can't wait until May or June when I don't have to wear 18 layers to keep warm. But even I have to admit that it sure is pretty out there. So for those of you who don't have to deal with all the yuck, I thought I would share a few pictures of the white fluffy stuff. I can hardly keep my son in the house. He loves being out in it. As you can see from some of the pictures, all the neighborhood kids were having a great time yesterday with a day off of school and lots of snow to play in. The hill in front of our apartment makes a perfect place for the kids to go sledding. Even a few moms and dads were out there. Dakota is the one with the round blue sled.

1 comment:

  1. I hate snow and ice too! Especially driving in it! Last Thurs I thought I would have a nervous breakdown driving to work. But yes, scenery-wise it's lovely. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete