Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We Finished First Grade Today

Yeah!!!!! We finally finished first grade language today. Dakota had finished first grade Math in April. He also finished second grade science and social studies in April. I had planned to finish first grade language by the end of May. Then I got sick. We did almost no school work in the month of May since I was spending all my time running to doctor's appointments. We finally ot back on track a couple of weeks ago and today we finished. Dakota does an online program called Time4Learning. He loves playing the video games and comes out of it learning so much. I like the way I can go back at the end of the day and look over what he has worked on. I printed out his report for first grade language. He got 91% for an overall grade. Now we can move on to secodn and third grade work. YEAH!!! I'm so happy to make yet another milestone in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment