Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's been a while since I've posted anything on here. This chemo stuff is really kicking my butt. The first day or two after chemo I feel okay. But by the third day I can hardly get out of bed. Then all the bones in my body hurt. My mouth and other parts get very raw and it gets hard to eat. That goes on for about a week. Then slowly things get better and I feel okay again. I have about a week that I feel almost normal. Then it all starts over again. I have two treatments down and four more to go. I finished the radiation treatments this week. My doctor said I should go out and celebrate. I think I''m going to do that in November. When all this is done my family and I are going to Florida for a few days. Hopefully I will remain cancer free. I don't want to go through this again.

It seems like the summer is just passing me by this year. It's been so weird anyway. Cool July and so much rain. I seem to be sleeping my way through it.

Well, I think I've posted enough morbid stuff for now. Maybe in a few days I'll be up to posting something happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment