Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shopping

Are you done shopping yet? I have one more package that I'm waiting for. But other than that, everything is wrapped and waiting for a tree to go under. I love giving gifts, but I hate shopping. I already mentioned how I used Amazon.com so much this year. It made my life so much easier.

Another thing that I have recently discovered that is making my life easier is Peapod. Peapod is a wonderful thing that is offered by Stop & Shop Stores. You can sit down with your computer and go through the lanes of their online supermarket. As you find the items on your shopping list, you just click on them to add them to your cart. I like to start right after delivery day to work on my next shopping list. Then as I think of things we need, I go add them to my cart. When I'm finished with the week's shopping I just click on the calendar to choose a delivery day and time. One more click and I'm all done. I just have to wait until the guy brings my groceries. No more walking up and down the aisles of the grocery store. No more rude people to deal with. No carrying the groceries up the hill from our parking lot to our apartment. Just wait until the guy brings everything to the door. Even after you have placed your order you can go back and add to it. It is another wonderful way to save time and energy for more important things in life. (Like writing a blog about it.) I love Peapod. I love waiting for the Peapod man to come to my door. It's like a mini Christmas as I unpack all the goodies that he brings. Yeah for delivery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment