Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010

Well, it is officially 2010. We made it through another year. There were times this year when I didnt think I would make it through. And there were times during the chemo and all that I wasn't sure I wanted to make it through. It was a miserable nasty year, but I made it through. As we begin an new year I just wanted to take a moment again to thank those wonderful people who did help me make it. I don't know what I would have done without the New Jersey Homeschool Hangout members. I want to take the time to thank you all once again. MaryLee, for all the wonderful meals you arranged. To Mollie and MaryBeth and Alena and Laurel and Elizabeth and everyone else who brought food when I was too sick to make anything. To all those wonderful babysitters who took are of Dakota during all my many many doctor's appointments, Mollie, Laurel, Gabby, Eve, Kate, Elena and all the others. To those who came for play dates or took Dakota out for the day, Eve, MaryLee, Mollie, Audrey, Lelia, and all the others I'm not remembering right now. Your friendship will always be remembered. Thank you Thank you Thank you all so much.

May 2010 be a year filled with happiness and HEALTH and good times for all. But especially may your year be filled with good Friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment